One year older and none the wiser
Thanksgiving was a blasty blast
more to be written later.
I am thankful for the fun conversations i have every time our family gets together. i like that we can respect and listen to what others have to say and add to it. Luckily our family is all one political party so it does make things a tad easier.
but i LURV them very much.
Itty Bitty hat
- Started knitting a hat for Tony, Like the one above, same yarn but the colors look different.
- Painted my strawberry bandsaw box.
- Cut up one of the drawers upside down! and didnt notice, nothing has gone right this week.
- Mixed up the paint for the peach box and proceeded to spill it all over my work bench
- Cried over a cute birthday card Nickola had.
- Painted many….many layers of milk paint.
- Ate lunch.
- Got spray adhesive on my hands and it wont come off!! UGH! atleast i know it works though
- Almost got knocked over in the nasty wind on my way home
I am officially on break for thanksgiving! I am excited to cook
and my aunt totally left me a note on facebook which is really amusing.
Since it’s so damn cold out,
It makes sense to work on the art of zen
I mean the art of procrastination.
Workin on the Zen
Since it’s been oh about 25-30 degrees out lately it’s not how cool i look anymore it’s hmmm i think that shirt and this shirt and oh and this shirt will all work well together and i wont look to to bad or sweat profusely and once i get to school i can take a couple layers off and not look stupid there either.
so right now i have my uggs, two pairs of pants, two shirts, a vest, a jacket and my hat on…
warm enough? i think yes till i start my car and wait to many @#$@% minutes for it to warm up.